Using its passion, innovation and technology to provide coffee lovers with an ideal cup of espresso every time, Nuova Simonelli offers high-traffic cafe and restaurants with limited space plenty of customer satisfaction with its Appia Compact Volumetric Commercial 2 Group Espresso Machine. Standing 21 inches high, the Appia Compact is great for small spaces. With automatic dosing and a Soft Infusion System, this espresso machine guarantees high-quality soft and creamy espresso shots every time. But don’t think its small stature restricts it from doing big things. With the same features as Nuova Simonelli’s larger machines, the Appia Compact has automatic backflushing, raised group heads, ergonomic portafilters, an inox steel work tray, two inox steam wands and a hot-water wand.
Features and Functionality
- Heat Exchanger – With it’s copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System – Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand – Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select 2 regular steam arms, or 1 regular 1 Auto Steam arm, your choice its that simple.
- Optional Hot Water Spigot Extender – Shown in photo is the optional hot water spigot extender.
- Raised Group Heads – Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Cup Warmer – The top of this machine functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless steel top, priming those latte and shot glasses for perfect warmth.
- Automatic Dosing – At a push of a button you won’t need to worry when to stop or start your ideal shots. The programmable buttons makes measuring the right amount of espresso a piece of cake.